The Meeting Place is a multi-staffed church with large and small group environments to guide people on their spiritual journey. Located in downtown Winnipeg, our desire is to be a biblically functioning community, leading people to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
YOUTH PASTOR | Full–time position: 30 - 40 hrs/week
Interviews begin immediately
We’re looking for a passionate person to grow and maintain our youth ministry. This role requires a highly relational and organized person to lead our high school youth (Gr. 8-12) and their leaders, with a strong desire to connect and support our parents.
This position requires you to:
• have a vibrant relationship with Jesus and the bible
• have a minimum of 3 years of experience in youth ministry
• offer pastoral care to all three groups: youth, leaders & parents
• be a contributing team player with a positive attitude
• be an effective communicator - both verbally and written
• have a ‘finger on the pulse’ of youth culture
• be a servant leader who recruits, equips and empowers a team of volunteer leaders
• have a desire for our youth to become fully devoted followers of Christ
If selected, you’ll become part of our exceptional staff team and work environment, as a part of the kids and youth team, led by our Family Life Pastor. Send resumes to Glenda at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.